Tuesday, August 23, 2005

so...

have you ever been sitting on your couch having just finished your dinner that occurred much too late in the evening and began to wonder what the purpose of the British Commonwealth is? well, I did. and for starters, it's not the British Commonwealth... just The Commonwealth. there's the obivous point that i figured out all on my own, that the commonwealth is for "common wealth". yes, and I even went to public school. for more interesting info, click on the link below.

http://www.thecommonwealth.org/Templates/Internal.asp?NodeID=34457

the internet is your friend.

3 comments:

Bex5x5 said...

Audra, can I just say that I love you and am very glad you are my friend? (ahhh...I think I just had a B.R.M.M.)

Tavius said...

okay thats freaky.........i did that but right after a beer.......and just last week.........creepy stuffs

Moo_Cow said...

Yeah, so I would love to read this post. But like all your posts the font is so small, I have to mash my face to the screen just to make out the words.

I got something about living in a rich commune but that’s about it. ;-)